Writer / Director
"애증" / "EhJeung"
Secluded in the Korean countryside, JunKyung struggles to balance her love for her younger sister MinKyung, and the temptation of a man's affections. When MinKyung's fiancé comes to visit, the sisters strive to keep the secrets which bind them together and now threaten to pull them apart.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
- Palm Springs Shortfest 2011 - The Alexis Award for Best Emerging Filmmaker
- Palm Springs Shortfest 2011 - Best Student Cinematography
- First Run Tisch Asia 2012 - Faculty Commendation Craft Award
- First Run Tisch Asia 2012 - Sound Design Craft Award
- First Run Tisch Asia 2012 - Actor Craft Award - Seo-hie Ko (Lead)
- Hawaii International Film Festival 2012, Official Selection
- Script selected for a One-on-One Workshop with Oliver Stone in 2011
In a time of uncensored selfies, a man finds unwanted attention for his selfish deeds.
"Our Own Good"
An estranged mother reunites with her son for the day.
An actress returns to the screen to perform in a Korean drama ("Wife Returns"). Everything goes smoothly, except for one line of dialogue she just can't seem to get a handle on.
Documentary short. Korean with English Subtitles